Type of free work
Two types of work will be considered:
Research / casuistry work: It must have a methodological design that responds to the hypothesis formulated and the corresponding statistical analysis.
Clinical case report: Commented presentation of the clinical situation of a patient whose characteristics contribute to medical knowledge, describing new or instructive aspects of a given disease.
When submitting your summary, you must select one of the subject areas below. The content of the summary must be relevant to the selected area. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reallocate its summary to another area that it deems most appropriate.
- Antimicrobials: new agents; Pharmacokinetic studies and appropriate use of antimicrobials
- Microbiological Diagnosis: includes clinical-microbiological studies; rapid tests and molecular biology; microbiological examinations and resistance detection; new technologies
- HIV and STI (sexually transmitted infections)
- Viral infections (non HIV)
- Infections by multi-resistance organisms
- Infections in adults
- Sepsis, bacteraemia and endovascular infections
- Osteoarticular, soft tissue and central nervous system infections
- Abdominal, gastrointestinal and genitourinary infections
- Respiratory infections
- General infections in pediatrics and perinatal infections.
- Endemic and emerging diseases
- Travel medicine.
- Immunocompromised (non HIV) and transplant.
- Health Care Associated Infections and infection control
- Vaccines and immunology.